Our oceanside campground is located in Sayward on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. With breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding mountains, it is indeed Sayward's Pacific Paradise!
- Six oceanfront sites with full hookups at a cost of $20/night per site.
- Pet-friendly camping. We just ask that you pick up after your pet(s).
- Free boat launch on site.
- Free firewood.
- Washroom and coin-operated hot shower.
- Nearby facilities include a laundromat, marina, wharf, gift shop and grocery store.
If you are looking for local activities, you'll find enough here to keep you busy!
- Reserve a guided salmon fishing or whale watching tour.
- See if you can spot the eagles, seals, and river otters that frequent our area.
- Explore one of the many local hiking and walking trails in the area.
- Every June, come and join us for our annual Kusam Klimb!
- Tee off at the nearby Rainbow's End Golf Course.
- Go caving (spelunking).
- Bring your canoe or kayak to traverse the Salmon River or the coastal waters off the campground.
- Go fishing off the pier.
- Take your bicycle for a tour around the town or on one of the local paths.
- Enjoy shopping at our local market at the Heritage Hall (in season).
- Go swimming in the ocean or in fresh water.
- In season, watch the cruise ships sail by on their way to or from Alaska.
Are you coming our way? If so, we can't wait to see you! For more information or to make reservations for your stay at Kelsey Bay RV Campground, please contact us as follows:
Kelsey Bay RV Campground
23 Sayward Road
Sayward, BC, Canada V0P 1R0
Phone: (250) 282-3762
Toll-Free: (888) 822-3772
Fax: (250) 282-3772
- If you are considering a move to the Sayward area, realtor Linda Fear is your Sayward / Kelsey Bay specialist! You can view her listings and contact her through her website at www.saywardhomes.bc.ca.
- Visit the Village of Sayward's website to get information about municipal matters, economic development, and other informative information.
- Learn more about Sayward from British Columbia's Destination Site, Travel.bc.ca.
|Images loading... please wait.|